DJ Ill Will & DJ Rockstar - We Run R&B Vol 1 (The Dream Vs T-Pain)


1. The Dream vs. T-Pain Intro
2. The Dream - Put On
3. DJ Khaled - Go Hard feat T-Pain & Kanye West
4. T.I. - Like I Do feat The Dream
5. T-Pain - I Can't Believe It feat Lil Wayne
6. Gym Class Heroes - Cookie Jar feat The Dream
7. T-Pain - 2 Step Remix
8. The Dream - Falsetto Remix feat Jay Rock
9. Lil Wayne - I Got Money feat Lil Wayne
10. Kardinal Offishal - Gimmes Some feat The Dream
11. Flo Rida - Low feat T-Pain
12. The Dream - I Luv Ya Girl Remix feat Young Jeezy
13. T-Pain - Silver & Gold
14. The Dream - Fast Car Remix feat Sheek Louch
15. T-Pain - Bartender feat Akon
16. The Dream - Shawty is a 10 Remix feat R. Kelly
17. R. Kelly - I'ma Flirt Remix feat T.I. & T-Pain
18. Young Chris - You Know feat The Dream
19. T-Pain - I'm Sprung Remix feat Stat Quo
20. Mariah Carey - Touch My Body Remix feat Rick Ross & The Dream
21. Rick Ross - Boss feat T-Pain
22. Cassie - Nobody But You feat The Dream
23. Kanye West - Good Life feat T-Pain
24. Lloyd - All I Need Remix feat Jadakiss & The Dream
25. T-Pain - Buy U A Drank Remix feat Yung Joc
26. Dear Jayne - Fall Back feat The Dream
27. T-Pain - Got 2 Go
28. The Dream - Shoulda Been U
29. T-Pain - In Luv Wit A Stripper Remix feat Mike Jones
30. Plies - Please Excuse My Hands feat Jaime Foxx & The Dream
31. Plies - Shawty feat T-Pain

Photobucket

0 comments: