Charlamagne Tha God , DJ Frosty & DJ Drama - South Crack 9 (Hosted By D Woods , DJ Drama & Crooked I)


1. Dj Drama Intro
2. Put On Remix - Ludacris And Jay-Z
3. Wish U Would - Ludacris Ft. T.I.
4. Jockin Jay-Z - Jay Z
5. Money - Cnn Ft Shawty Lo
6. Sean P - I'm A Hood Star
7. Ridin - V.I.C. Ft. Hurricane Chris
8. What's Up With The Cookies - Juney Boomdata
9. Crazy World - Young Jeezy
10. Pockets - Full Of Money
11. 718 Nigga - Lloyd Banks
12. Cocaine Cowboy - Dj Khaled Ft. Akon
13. Stand Up - Lil Scrappy Ft. Lil Wayne
14. Shinin - Gemstar
15. Snitchin - Shawty Lo
16. Elroy - Jq
17. My Swag - Nation Boy
18. Vacation - Young Jeezy
19. Like I Do - T.I. Ft. The Dream
20. They Don't Like That - Petey Ft. Lil Boosie
21. What's Going On - The Game Ft. Marsha Ambroise
22. Crooked I Outro

Photobucket

0 comments: