Biggy Jiggy Mixtapes - Exclusive Tunes 46


1.Jay-Z - Brooklyn We Go Hard
2.T.I. - Act Like It (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
3.Cory Gunz - Box Full Of Bullets
4.The Game - Laugh
5.Rick Ross - Swagg'd (Feat. Git Fresh)
6.T.I. - Champion (Snippet) (Feat. Busta Rhymes, Akon)
7.Cassidy - Where Is Cass At
8.Rick Ross - Heartless Freestyle (Feat. Kanye West)
9.Lil Wayne - Freestyle
10.Bishop Lamont - You Can Suck My Dick (Feat. Focus, Mr. Probz, Salah Edin)
11.Lil Wayne - Bust It Open (Feat. Mack Maine)
12.Brisco - Go Ahead (Feat. Young Buck)
13.T-Pain - I Got My Own Steps
14.Blood Raw - Never Quit
15.Freeway - Month Of Madness
16.Flo Rida - You Can Be My Shone (Feat. Rico Love)
17.Paull Wall - Reppin' Texas (Feat. Trae, C. Stone)
18.Lloyd - You (Feat. Brisco)
19.Fabolous - Can't Let Go (Feat. Shonie)
20.Method Man - Never Defeat Em' (Feat. EPMD)
21.Slim Thug - Who Are They (Feat. Scarface, K-Rino)
22.Redman - Yo (Feat. EPMD)
23.Jamie Foxx - Superman
24.Blood Raw - Treat My Money Like Sex (Feat. Young Dro)
25.Jim Jones - Pop Off (Feat. Mel Matrix, N.O.E)
26.R. Kelly - You (Feat. Avant, Hassan)
27.Jamie Foxx - Christmas List [listen]
28.T-Pain - Not Everybody (Feat. Rico Fonzarelli)

Photobucket

0 comments: