Biggy Jiggy Mixtapes - Exclusive Tunes 29


1. Cory Gunz - All About Mine
2. T.I. - Propane (Feat. T-Pain)
3. T.I. - Uh Huh (Remix) (Feat. Rick Ross, Bun B, Alfamega)
4. The Game - Through My Eyes (Feat. Mars)
5. Rick Ross - That Oprah (Remix) (Feat. Swizz Beats)
6. Wllie The Kid - Thang Back (Feat. Young Jeezy)
7. Termanology - Fly Away (Feat. Melanie Durrant, Jr Mint)
8. Gucci Mane - Cold
9. Kanye West - Big Screen (Live Studio Session) (Feat. Glc)
10. Willie The Kid - You (Feat. Bobby Valentino)
11. Tay Dizm - Nothing But The Truth (Feat. Piccalo, Dolla)
12. Nelly - True Story
13. Mims - Invisible Man
14. Freeway - How I Feel
15. Willie The Kid - Tell Em
16. Ashanti - All That I Need
17. Jagged Edge - Punchin In
18. John Legend - No Other Love (Feat. Estelle)
19. Yung Joc - Please Believe
20. Keri Hilson - Return The Favor (Feat. Timbaland)
21. T.I. - Live Your Life (Remix) (Feat. Rihanna, Trey Songz, Jers)
22. David Banner - When You Hear What I Got To Say
23. Cherish - Bump Like Some Speakers (Prod. By Timbaland)

Photobucket

0 comments: