DJ Fade - Try & Keep Up Vol 2



01 DJ Fade > The DJ You Love To Hate
02 Pottersfield > War Wit The World (New Industry)
03 Yung Al > Harlem Life
04 St.Laz ft. Styles P > So Close (Prod. By High Notes)(New Industry)
05 The Game > My Life (Prod. By Nu Jersey Devil)
06 Young Giftz, Kon, & Freaky Moe > Dope Boy Fresh
07 Young Buck, Mitchy Slick, & C-Bo > What Did YaÆll Do
08 St.Laz, Opium, The Boy Bucka, & Wooden Soulja > Bout The Doe (New Industry)
09 Flo Rida > We Have A Problem (Prod. By Cool & Dre)
10 Double F > Mami Does This (New Industry)
11 Hell Rell, Sen > I Luv Stuntin
12 Bun B, Mistah F.A.B, Chamillionaire, & Paul Wall > 2MPH
13 Young Mabooda > I Roll 24s (Freestyle)(PBE)(New Industry)
14 Michael Barber & 3rd Bar > Wage A War
15 Inpectah Deck > Monster 2
16 The Boy Buck & St.Laz > The Real Shit (New Industry)
17 Boo Rossini & Rick Ross > Survive
18 Sam Scarfo & Akon > The Place We Live
19 T.I. > Whatever You Like
20 Styles P & Junior Reid > Invasion
21 Cypher > I Gotcha
22 Life The Great > love Come Down
23 Chamillionaire > Put On
24 Nipsey Hussle, Lil Boosie, & Lil Cali > Thuggin
25 Joe > Triple Black Room (For My Groupies)

Photobucket

0 comments: