Latest Singles Of 1/23/07

Chris Brown - I Needed You
Photobucket
Sean Kingston Ft. Juelz Santana & Elan (of The D.E.Y.) - There's Nothin
Photobucket
Murphy Lee - Murph Derrty
Photobucket
3Deep ft. Plies, Webbie, and Mannie Fresh - Watch My Shoes (Official Remix)
Photobucket
Alfamega - 500 Bottles
Photobucket
Chris Brown - I Needed You
Photobucket
C-Murder ft. Akon - One False Move
Photobucket
Kayne West ft. R. Kelly - Flashing lights (Official Remix)
Photobucket
Main-O ft. Trey Songz - All I Need
Photobucket
Pleasure P. - ft. Lil Wayne - Rock Bottom
Photobucket
Shawty Lo ft. Busta Rhymes, Lil Kim, Main-O - Dey Know (New York Remix)
Photobucket
The Dream Ft. 9th Ward - I Love Your Girl (Offical 9th Ward Remix)
Photobucket
Twista Ft. Speedknot Mobstaz - Get The Yayo
Photobucket

0 comments: